Is our Bay the right place to put a 12-story stadium and entertainment complex?
The proposed Golden State Warriors development calls for building a 12-story basketball arena, two towers containing luxury condos and a hotel, a 500 space private parking garage, and a new shopping mall of retail and restaurants. Most of it to be built not just by our waterfront – but on our Bay! (more)
7 ways we can stop the shortcuts and protect our waterfront:
- Restart the EIR process.
- Defeat AB 1273.
- Erect story poles so the public can see the true mass of the project.
- Reduce or eliminate the $120 million gift of public funds to developers.
- Explore alternative sites.
- Determine the real transit impacts before approval.
- Give SF residents an independent process.