A lawsuit was filed last year by the SF Coalition for Children’s Outdoor Play and other individuals, regarding the Beach Chalet EIR. This suit will finally be heard in court. You’ve been instrumental in the struggle to save Golden Gate Park for years. It will be great to see you Friday morning at this important trial. See history in the making!
- Courtroom opens: 9:15 a.m. Come early to get a seat in the courtroom — yes, there will be Rec and Park project supporters there, also!
- Trial start: 9:45 a.m.
- Length of trial: Unknown – 2 to 4 hours?
- Building Location: San Francisco Superior Court of California, 400 McAllister St., (Polk & McAllister), SF.
- Room location: Room 503, Courtroom of Judge Teri L. Jackson (Dept 503)
- Attend and give silent witness to preserving Golden Gate Park: The attorneys will present the case, and there is NO public comment. Nevertheless, your presence will show the court how many people truly love Golden Gate Park and want to protect the Park from this unnatural development.
- We know you know this, but… it is very important that we all dress well and act respectful to the court and to all parties at this hearing.
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
- Come to the court hearing! Wear your Save Golden Gate Park button!
- Let us know that you will be there — Write to us at email@example.com
- View the beautiful new video: “Beach Chalet Fields Renovation” on Youtube – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAhM4X8CPow
- For litigation information go to: http://webaccess.sftc.org/Scripts/Magic94/mgrqispi94.dll?APPNAME=WEB&PRGNAME=ValidateCaseNumber&ARGUMENTS=-ACPF12512566 (All Briefs are online—but difficult to open due to file size (keep trying).)
- Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
- WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ON THE 16TH